Description of Mobile Support Test
A Mobile Support Test is a checking and running of a webpage in your mobile device. It simply takes a few minutes to check the presence of users on an online platform in real time. You have to paste the link on the particular tool to test the cindiation of your website. Google provides a platform called Search Console to test the given website. On the page of My SEO Tools, you will gain deia about how to enhance Mobile Support Test.
Different steps of Mobile Support Test
Here is a brief detail of steps for the mobile usability test that is shown below.
- Enter the URL to be tested in the text box and hit the Test URL button.
- Google will retrieve the URL as if it were a mobile device. The tool follows any redirects applied by the page without modifying the URL you have typed.
- The test result displays the page's mobile-friendliness. Make sure you understand what your status means.
- If you have availability issues for instance , Google cannot find or reach the URL, or the URL is blocked to Google, then address them first.
- If the page contains unloadable resources (such as images or stylesheets), a warning will show up. Fix those first and retest, as they may be the citation of other problems on your page.
- If your page is identified as not mobile-friendly, resolve all issues except Text too small to read before repeating the test.
- After resolving all other issues, fix Text too small to read and confirm by rerunning
Necessity of using Mobile friendly application
In the world of sudden change of digital technology, data stolen has become a major issue for people. As lots of people use mobile devices for access to websites, it is essential to enhance mobile friendly websites to secure devices of users. It attracts and engages customers and retains them for a long time. By finding data secured and safe, customers build trust with the website of a company that creates its brand value. My SEO Tools provide a brief idea about how to create Mobile Support Test to protect mobile devices of users.